Friday, November 11, 2011

Pee in a cup

Fact you should know: Becca is very unladylike sometimes and can say very crude things. The fact of the matter is, I'm not scared of saying things and being straight up. The things I talk about happen to every one!

For instance, pee. There is no shame in peeing, so I'm not scared to talk about pee. Everyone pees and if you don't....you need a doctor!

Well today I took a lab practical and it was hard but guess what?!? I got 100! Anywho, for 4 extra points, I had to go pee in a cup and then do some tests on it. *laughs* It was so fun! I never thought it would feel so weird to pee in a cup. You should try it sometime....legit!

Anyways, yep! That was the purpose of my post. I just thought I would share the excitement of my day :) *hugs* BYE!P.S. - this is not really my pee.

4 comments:

  1. becca, becca, becca...i cannot believe you have made it to age 18 without having to pee in a cup. however, i do find it slightly unnerving that you enjoyed testing your own pee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cars: Dude, it was super warm! It was cool.

    @Kaylin: I've peed in a cup before but just not because I decided to. Like at the doctor, I had to pee in a cup, but it wasn't as cool, and plus the memory is foggy cause it was super long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Becca: you are losing your mind ;)

    ReplyDelete