Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Idea...........*lightbulb appears over head and finger goes up*

wow the whole finger thing probly sounded either wierd or bad but hopefully you under stand what i was meaning.


    Anyway i decided sometime this week im gonna take a zillion pics for no reason.


the will incude pics of...........

                      food
                      me
                      other people
                     maybe a vball or basket ball
                     random confusing things
                      things you will not be able to make out
                      my dads bald head
                   mutiple ankle braces and ribbon/shoelaces
                  my feet
                     my hand
                   deodrant
                    my tests
                  my school
                 the civic center
                   little jvers playing vball
                pics of the varsity rejoicing cause we won against aaron smothering them(hopefully)

 there might even be a few vids of............
    
                                the varsity vball team doing an awesome thingy majigger..........

                                     random things


                                A BUG!!!!!!!!!!
and other things!!!!




           peas out!!! (hahahaha you seee what i mean???? NO? thats fine)


            jesssssaaaayyyy

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say that when I saw "lightbulb" I immediately thought of Despicable Me... :)

    ReplyDelete