Monday, October 31, 2011

Walmart People

Wow...Walmart people. What would the world be like without 'em?






















I had to hold back on posting some of the hysterial ones, just beacuse they were creepy. Like guys dresses as girls...but to the extreme. There were lots of funny Spandex pictures. Hope you guys laughed slightly and always be careful while looking at The People of Walmart because sometimes there are some not very nice things on there. Lol, staring at a white wall,

Carl











3 comments:

  1. Sites like this one are sooo funny! You should also check out awkwardfamilyphotos.com.

    Ps: I had a dream where I finally got to meet you..but alas I woke up and I was still in sc... sad day. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah...oh my word! I checked out the awkwardfamilphotos and was dying. Like some of those pictures I will never be able to erase from my brain. Lol,

    Seriously?? Hahah...was I mean?? We need to meet. Beccas always telling me how I would love you. Lol, it's funny. Hopefully once Beccs transfers I can drive down and visit and then meet you! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you see the one with the creepy cabbage patch doll? you have to go back pretty far.

    haha no you weren't mean. but yes, we do. becca tells me the same thing ;) but hopefully we wont have to wait that long. i'm really hoping to get up that way soon, but school and other stuff keeps getting in the way...oh well...

    ReplyDelete