Thursday, February 2, 2012

Overdramatic Post About Lost Fries

Ughh...I felt terrible today. It was the weirdest thing! Anyways, I was feeling better so I took Jessy to McDonalds to get some food. I ended up getting a large fry 'cause I didn't get to finish my enchalada. :( ANYWHO, I didn't get to eat them because I had to work with Ryan Goke on my our Dramatic Dialogue. Well, when I came out to go eat my fries...they were gone! Some one threw away my bag of fries! Seriously, who would do that?? Why in the poop would you NOT ask who's they were? I mean there was only like 10 people in the school. I am so upset about my fries, because now I am hungry. -_- Who ever threw them away owes me a large McDonald's fry, considering I only ate like 4 out of the bag. I love you and miss you French Fries. *sniff sniff*


I love you McDonald's French Fries.....

5 comments:

  1. That makes me so mad when people do that to something you love so dearly! I can feel your pain!
    Shiphs
    Oh and thanks for that one fry:)
    Oh and BTW your enchiladas burned my throat because of that one part I had, and I had to drink the WHOLE water fountain just to be able to live!

    Ok that was a little bit of an overdose of what I felt.

    Loves,
    Shiphs

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, sorry Carlee!!
    I didn't throw them away, but it would appear that it was my fault since you had to leave them to work with me =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shiphs: What did someone do to your beloved possession? It burned your throat? Like spicy hot, or temperature hot? WEIRD! I need to call you so we can talk. We really need to catch up. Call me if you get the chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like when someone ate the last one of something that I was really looking forward to eating and when I went to look for it, it was gone! Someone ate it! I can't remember what it was though, which is making me mad!
      It was just dry and a little bit spicy....but nothing against your enchilada! I will call as soon as I get the chance, actually I was just thinking about calling you not to long ago! Love you<3
      Shiphs

      Delete