Friday, January 27, 2012

New PAGE! Check it.

Okay, so I, Carlee,Conqueror of the World, have added a new page that I think will be very interesting.

Basically, it is a page where my sisters and I will put pictures of food that we eventually want to try to eat. BUT there is a catch...it has to have something to do with bacon. :) SO, check it out frequently because you never know what you will find on there!


Bacon, Bacon, Bacon. Bacon. Bacon, Bacon. Beacon. Bacon Bacon. Bacon. Bacon. Bacon. Bacon. Bicin. Bacon. Bacon. Bacon. Bacon. Backcon. Bacon Bacon bacon.


Carlee















I bet you didn't notice that I spelled 3 other words up there besides bacon.









Now you went you went up there to look huh?? Either that or you thought about doing it after you read the rest of this post. Some of you might not even go back to look now JUST because I said you would go back to look. *laughs evily then chokes on saliva.

No comments:

Post a Comment