Friday, January 13, 2012

Parties and One Giant Cookie


The cookie in my dream looked just like this...with out the words on it...Lol
Okay, so I had this incredibly irritating and funny deam last night. It mainly had Brian, Becca, Ashley, and I in it. Anyways, in this dream I was sleeping in my bed and was woken up by this really loud noise. It was a movie and people were screaming. I felt SO irritated that I stormed out there to find Becca and Brian freaking out about a scary movie they were watching. Then when I asked them what they were doing and if they could be quiet, they just ignore me. I got even more mad. I wanted to hit Becca for some reason....but I didn't. Lol, then I watched as Brian made his way to my giant Chocolate Chip Cookie, you know the ones from Kroger with the really good frosting?? Yeah, I guess Jessyca and I had just spent a lot of money on it. Weird huh? Well, then I was kinda panicking. I mean, Brian was about to eat MY Giant cookie. In MY house. With out asking ME. What? How does that even pan out in his head, I'd like to know! Anyways, I was freakin out and then he dug his hands in to MY COOKIE AND CONSUMED IT! Ughh...I have never felt such rage! I was so angry at Brian. Then I went into my bedroom, where Ashley was. She was telling me about how she never opened the Christmas gift from me. And I was all like YAHHH, YA DID! Pshh...! Then, I asked her what had happened the night before and she said, "OH, well, you passed out before the party even started."

It was weird! Basically the whole dream I was in a crabby mood because my sis ignored me AND her BF ate my cookie. When I woke up I wasn't in a bad mood at all, so I felt totally confused. Lol. Talk about weird! Hahah...anyways, I mainly wanted to post this for the people who know who Brian is because I found it EXTREMELY funny that HE was stealing my cookie. Lol. Anyways, hope this made you laugh!

Still cracking up,

Carl

1 comment: