Sunday, January 8, 2012

Relizations of Gold!!


I have realized that Eddie Murphey and Antonio Banderas are the perfect duo. *sigh* Their voices are my top favorite. The reason that I have come to this realization is because I am randomly listening to Thank You from the Shrek 2 movie.








 Hahah...I could NOT stop laughing because Eddie Murphey is like, "Puss & Donkey babay....". He says it so fast that it cracks me up. Then Puss is like," Look at. My. Hips." Wow, I am in a laughy mood. If you have not seen any of the Shrek movies.
..you must! I love them. Any movie with Puss in Boots or Donkey, I will watch
! Ughh...I'm going to listen to that song again just to crack up.

2 comments:

  1. You got me wanting to watch "Puss-n-Boots". We need to get it when it comes on RedBox. Okay?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Totally! That is the best "Shrek" movie! It is so funnnnnnnuyyyyyyyy.

    ReplyDelete