Wednesday, August 17, 2011

baby whaaaaaaa?????

i am apparently a baby elephant................0_o

      here's the link find out what baby animal  you are.                                http://www.teennick.com/quizzes/which-baby-animal-are-you-quiz.html

and my spring fling is

all natural.....then at the end theres a little paragraph telling me about what its about and a the end i run into the person I've been daydreaming about and so we become "more than new running partners". IT.WAS.WEIRD.

     ANYWAY............thats my post!!! PEACE AND BABY ELEPHANTS!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. JESSY! I'm a baby zebra! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
    Kez

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, i wasn't done with that comment! But yay! me and Bo are the same. *smooch to Bo* Yay for elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! BABY ELEPHANTS RULE!!!!! cars a baby elephant too so is my grammy!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete