Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Get it out man!

You know how sometimes your mouth doesn't want to pronounce the word your mind is trying to say? No matter how much you think about it and how slow you say it....it just doesn't work. Well, my poor nephew was talking to me today about ducks and he was trying to say the word, but couldn't quite get it out. It was like this...."Dunk, du....nk....dunks...dun....dunks....n....du....DUCKS!" It was SOOOO funny cause he could totally tell that I knew he was having a hard time pronouncing the word so he was smiling. It was really cute.


4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I know what you mean. I do that alot and Kez is always saying something like, "Just say it" Hehee
    Are you helping at all at UCA this year? I hope you will cause it will be my last year in high school! I Love you!
    Shiph-Shiph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shiphy! Yes, I am helping with UCA this year. I might be going to NGU next semester though, which means that I won't be there the second semester. But I'm still gonna try to be at convention if that happens.

    What do you mean that this will be your last year in high school? You aren't a senior are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Becca: DUDE! That happened to me at work today. Lol, i was like, "Oh it's in that doo...door...drawerer...drahwer...DRAWER! Yeah, that's what I meant. Drawer. Is it in that drawer?" I couldn't stop laughing! Mrs. Margret Lundberg was looking at me like what the heck.


    Shiphs is graduating this year boo. Lol, did you not know these things???

    Hey call me so we can talk about hanging out this week, maybe?? When are 'ya free?

    STL,

    Carl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carlee were you talking to me in the last part or becca?

    @becca: Yeah, I'm a senior because I did 11th grade all summer! :P

    ReplyDelete