Saturday, July 23, 2011

Creeper man is near

Hello people's im deeply sorry that NONE of the wonses have posted for a while. We are officially starting to fail at blogging. :( Anyway on with the whole creeper man story.

Today we wnt out to run errands and go to the store and things like that. But when we were in kroger we were walking down by all the cash registers and he entrance this guy was pushing a shopping cart coming towards us on the same isle... Well he saw us coming and puts his head down (like he's looking at the ground)and cocked it kinda sideways then was would look at us like he was boring a hole in us and switched lanes, but kept staring at us with a really weird creepy expression until he couldn't see us anymore. IT. WAS. CREEPY. BEYOND NO BELIEF well it wasn't that bad but it was creepy okay!!! And if you don't understand how I meant he was walking next time you see me ask and I'll most likely show you!!! But on to different things....

1: I am so EXCITED ABOUT CAMP!!! I'm really anxious to sew who's cabin I'm gonna be in though. But it'll be super FUN!!!!!!;) but some peeps arent gonna be there so that makes me sad :( sniff sniff *wipes tear from eye*. But there also a bunch of newbies and some are cits so I'm waitin to see!!!:)

2: I miss all my friends. I haven't seen becca since the 8th of July I only saw her twice when she came back from camp to visit. How sad is that I wanted to go to the youth something up there but I didn't get to:'( and I haven't seen Ashley since then either and she's not even gone she's just workin and stuff. It's complete poop. But that's why I'm excited about camp because I'll get to see most of my friends.

3: I'm ready for school and sports. I'm ready to try and take on all the schoolwork. I'm ready to be a freshman,to see everybody 2 to 3 times a week,to sing and start getting ready for convention. School like things.

4: I'm ready to see my grandparents well 3 of them.

5: I think I'll try defying gravity ;)hahaha Jkn carlees playing it on her iPod.

6: for people to start posting and to stop being boring maybe we need motivation. So what's everybody looking forward to at school or college. And what are you NOT looking forward to.


I'm waiting......

Jessy

No comments:

Post a Comment