Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ummm what r u doin up this late!!?....or early or WHATEVER!!!!

Yes people I am up at four o clock in the morning!!! I don't really want to be but I am soooo yay!!!! Anyway you might want to know the reason and I can tell you so here it goes.....We are going to Kings Island!!!!! In Ohio. To ride. Roller coasters till 8pm and we get there at 10 am..... HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!!! were going with our old neighbors from Cali!!! So Im gonna take pics and videos!!! Now I know I sound excited but this is not my fullest excitement!!! Trust me this is me right now  this will be me later  just to let you know that's my crazy face. Do you get it or do I need to make it again?!?!  yeah thought so!! Anyway if you read this right after I post it or if it's early in the morn then you need to go BACK TO SLEEP!!!!


Peace love and bacon(wishin I had some)

Sleepy Jessy

No comments:

Post a Comment