Saturday, July 9, 2011

I'm Scarth...

Okay, I have auditions today and I'm nervous. For those of you who may not know, I'm auditioning for Cinderella - The Enchanted Version at 1pm. I have been waiting for this day for months, but now that its here, I'm sick.

Really?!

I have pressure in my head and my throat hurts.

Timing couldn't have been worse.

I'm auditioning anyways. I'm just going to stock up on meds, and try to get through it with out much pain or nervousness. I'm singing "Make Believe" from Showboat. The song pretty much embraces my classical voice to its fullest...which I'm not sure I like. But anyways, I'm excited and hope I don't look too corny. I mean, me singing some crazy love song and trying to sing-act at the same time? This could be interesting.

But it will be worth it. Who doesn't want to try to be Cinderella or one of her psycho stepsisters, right?

I want the part for the dress.

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment