Saturday, July 9, 2011

I am eternally freaked out.....

Right now I am sitting in my living room watching my friend Avery play guitar hero and typing this while listening to my iPod. I went swimming earlier and once again I AM SU BURNED!!!! But only under my eyes!!! but it was still fun me and Makenzie fought over a bucket for like 2 hours don't ask why....cause I don't know why!!! Yesterday we went to the greenhills mall and walked around and shopped for stuff for like 2 to 3 hours. I got a five dollar perfume it smellsgood it's called vanilla lace!!! And I got almost 30 dollars worth of hair accessories!!! It was awesome!!! Then we went to dinner at this really famous resteraunt/shop/used to be motel called the loveless cafe. It was really awesome. They have really big plates like every meal there is HUGE!! Okay and when they brought mine out I was scooting it away from me cause the lady set it really close(just to let people know I got homebreaded chicken fingers,Homeade Mac N Cheese,and cream corn. Mmm). So when I was pushing it back the BBQ sauce fell on me okay and not like oh I got a dab on my shirt it fell all over my shirt,my hand and half of my right leg. And it was extremely hot tempeture wise!!! At first I was like "okay it's kinda hot then it started to burn SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad!! That I started to ball and I dont know how i got to the bathroom besides the fact that dad lunged across the table and was like help her freaking out Fixin to drag me to the bathroom, when the waitress(who's name btw is Melody she was a very good and sweet waitress)says watch out I'll take her and rushed me to the bathroom as fast as she could through the WHOLE RESTERAUNT!!! we get In there and she shoves my hand under the faucet with cold water and is standing there aplogizing and saying how she bet that the sauce was probly really hot! So she got burn stuff to help with the burning And I held ice and a cold rag on my right hand the whole time while trying to eat and cut chicken with my left hand so Carlee had to tear my chicken up for me!! But it was fine but now I freaked out about hot BBQ sauce so that should explain the name!! But I got a totally cute outfit from Beccs and asha for my bray!!!!;) Fankyu sissas!!! I wuv y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment