Saturday, June 11, 2011

Addicted...Grrrrr

Grrrr....I recently bought Defying Gravity on iTunes. -_- I am addicted! If you don't know what I'm talking about I will tell you. It is an amazing song from the musical Wicked. The reasons for it's awesomeness are: the score is great!, the (not yet wicked) wickedwitch of the....what ever direction it is has an amazing voice. She practically belts the song! Which some of the notes are highish and are hard to hit in you head voice WHILE belting. Don't believe me? Look it up...it's pretty epic.

I'm also recently addicted to 2 actors!!!!!! -_- 1. Thor 2. Loki

I'm a freak I know, but listen up. The dude that plays Thor has gorgeous eyes and the dude that plays Loki is an amazing actor. For real the Loki actor made me go loco over him because of how passionate he gets. I know, he's like a freak in the movie, but when he is yelling at his dad about him beIng a Froat Giant in the vault and he is like on the verge of crying *squeaks* I just want to give him a big hug. Lol. Like I said before...I'm a freak. It's okay....I know it. Hahah....

Guess what I'm listening tooooo?!!??? Wicked... Well this time it's the equally awesome: For Good. Dude the harmony is cool. I want Ash and I to learn the parts so we can jam out to some musical music....is that logically oxymoron but technically not oximoron? Like because it's musical music? Never mind! I can tell I'm fruit your mind.

Smelling something burning,

The Carl

1 comment: