Sunday, June 5, 2011

Chick-Fil-A Lemonade and Love Being Weird to Comprehend

You know how the average female's body water percentage is 55%. Well, I think mine is 28% water and 27% Chick-fil-a Lemonade.

It has become a part of who I am.

We are one.

...Okay, sorry. That was just....disturbing. I love the lemonades, comprendes? 

I miss Becca. My life just isn't the same without her. I was at work thinking of all the stuff I was going to tell her when I got home, then I realized she wouldn't be there. I'm trying not to be too depressed.

Carks, Jess, we need to go to Jimmy Floyd soon. Or plan another party. This time, my house?

Why do people fall in love? Sorry, I know that is random, but I was just wondering. Seriously, why is it that she likes that guy and they find each other attractive, but then these people over here think, "I would never like him!" Why? That is so mind-boggling! I'll tell ya, we have a seriously creative creator. I mean, just love in general, in the most basic sense of the word is so cool to think about. Why do we even have emotions in the first place? But then, to feel something so strong and as moving and motivating as love is crazy. How is it that random, bags of bones, can be attractive....and find others attractive....

Am I alone in the amazement of that?

1 comment:

  1. Dude yes we totally need to go!!! I am dying to go swimming again!:) I think we might try to go this week soo cross your fingers!!! Haha I totally get what you were saying!! Love cha!!<3

    P.S. I miss Beccs too*sniff sniff*

    ReplyDelete