Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mr. Police, I PROMISE I didn't try to hit my Instructor! He shouldn't have bailed out of the car.

Okay, for those of you who may not know, I'm taking my drivers test tomorrow. Am I nervous? No way...

Well, maybe a little.

I figure if I get through it without taking out any billboards, hitting pedestrians, or the worst case, making my airbag blow on my Instructor, I'll pass.

I'm worried about my picture! Should I curl my hair or leave it straight?

I just hope he/she doesn't want me to do any psycho park jobs. I mean, I'm bad...really bad at parking. I'm the freak who parks all the way at the end of the Wal-Mart parking lot, for fear of hitting a parked handicapped van (which is really hard to do considering they have really big parking spots...). So, watch, my Instructor is going to pick the tightest, most awful parking spot for me.

I think I'll curl it...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ash! How'd it go? Mom told me you passed, BUT the reverse got randomly stuck while you were doing stuff? Lol, that sucks.

    Laughing at the thought of your frantic face,

    Cars

    ReplyDelete