Saturday, June 11, 2011

Funny...

*wipes sweat from forehead* I finally am half way packed. I'm starting to get excited. We went to the store and bought stuff. It was funn ( I always have liked buying stuff for camp) but it was long.

The Lillys are here to pick up their bIrd! Thank goodness! I told Jay about camp ( my stuff was out so he asked about it) and he told me that North Carolina sounds like a place where people would kill you. He is telling me some weird stories while I am typing this and I just keep saying, "Yeah?" and "Wow" and he was like totally not noticing that I wasn't paying attention. I'm a horrible person.

My teeth have been hurting.

Jay just asked if he could slap my foot. O_o

He just put on my glasses.

The bird pooped on my floor.

*sigh*

Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment