Thursday, June 9, 2011

Blabaddy Bloo

Wow, today was definitely funn, but I feel alittle stressed.

I dropped of my money to Uncle Gene then visited my bestie at Chic-Fil-A, where I again saw Uncle Gene.

I went to the store and bought chicken.

Went to NCG in Gallatin and watched Thor... again but this time with Ash.

Came home and laughed my head off at the weird people on America's Got Talent, then got stressed out about packing for camp! For some reason when I don't pack a couple days ahead I get really stressed out. I have to be packed by Sunday because we leave Sunday night. Well, it's Thursday and I haven't even started packing yet. :( I get nervous and feel like I have to pee when I think about the fact that I haven't started packing anything! Like my bladder clenched up and I feel super nervous...and yeah. Basically, that's what I feel like.

Hope you enjoyed my rambling!
Craving to pet a fluffy squirrel,
Carlton

4 comments:

  1. Okay, do me a favor sis. Take a deep breath.

    Hold it for five seconds.

    Let it out slowly.

    Don't panic. You have two whole days. You can spend all day tomorrow and Saturday planning. You'll be able to get it done.

    You are so weird and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, it made my day to see you guys at CFA...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! You are leaving for camp? Are you excited? I need to call you before you leave.....*nods*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha.... Yeah man! We leave Sunday night cause it's in North Carolina. You should call today. :)

    ReplyDelete