Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WOW!!!

wow were are being sooooo boring and not posting anything.WE.ARE.LAME.  but just for now!!! now since theres something on here were not! Hope that made sense.....somehow.   I am depressed. Wanna know why?!?!? Well you probably don't but im gonna tell you anyway. my bestest friend is gonna be gone ALL SUMMER!!!!! Im only gonna get to see her for less than a week........doesn't that suck!!!! Yeah it does so this is for becca(puffaaaayyyyy)

      


                I LOVE AND MISS YOU!!!!!!! COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!








            love jessy(bo)

1 comment:

  1. Bo!!! I miss you sis! I have been thinking about you all a ton! And I have been showing people pictures of you and saying, "this is my best friend. She's awesome!" :) I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete