Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wones Unite!

So... the Wones are FINALLY going to hang out tonight. Mind you: this will be the last time that the Wones Girls will get to hang out all together this summer. Becca is leaving to go to a camp all summer. *shuns Becca*

Hopefully we can have her blog about her adventures at camp.

I OD'ed on slushie/Wheat Thins/Peanut Cluster Bars. *gags* I feel really sick to my stomach. *eyes roll back into head* I'm thinking something Baconey would help?? You tell me.

Summer has been boring to far. Yeah, yeah, I know I've only been off for a week (not even), but I feel like there is nothing to do. I'm excited about seeing everyone at our party.

Give me ideas of things to keep me occupied.

Melting her brain out on the computer,


Carlton

No comments:

Post a Comment