Monday, May 16, 2011

Boxing...









This cracks. Me. Up! Nolan just came up to me after I loaded this. We both watched the videos and then he turned to me and said, "Dude. I have a nice butt." He then pointed at it as we were cracking up. It was SO funny. He was all, "Dude, look!" HAHAH! He leaves tomorrow, Tuesday, and I will be at school ALL day so I won't get to see him before he leaves. :( I am SO sad. Nolan has cracked me up the whole week he has been here. LOVE YOU NOLEY!

Carl

P.S. Keep following because I might post more funny videos of us with him.

4 comments:

  1. okay, I'm sorry, but I feel totally wrong right now. I read what you wrote before I watched it...so I couldn't help looking and now I feel totally perverted!! HAHA! *dies laughing* Thanks a lot CARLEE!

    Which you all look psycho btw....hitting at the air like that. I'm so glad you guys have had fun and I'll see you tomorrow!

    *happiness*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute and I won't comment on the butt thing! Haha!

    Dude, from this angle, I got confused. It looks like you moved your furniture around....but I know you didn't. It just looks weird from this angle. Haha! *perplexed*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha hey at least our cuz is totally adorable so.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Jessy: I'm not sure you saying your cuz is adorable is such a good idea in the middle of this convo. *dies laughing*

    ReplyDelete