Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kirstin, Lake, and Pee Dream

Okay, I had a dream that made me wake up with a smile on my face. It was so rich. This is what went down.

The Wones, Kirstin and Tsali were all sitting out on a dock in the lake. We were all just talking and being weird. It was epic! Ash, Cars, Jess, and Tsali were sitting/laying around, Kirstin was sitting in a lawn chair that was real close to the edge of the dock, and I was standing up. I was doing something that was probably idiotic, and I guess it really tickled Kirstin cause she laughed so hard that she fell backwards into the lake! I started laughing so hard and yelling, "I'm gonna pee! Guys for real....hahahah." Well I ended up peeing in my pants and then everyone started rolling around of laughter and Kirstin was struggling to swim. I remember that I was waddling quickly to the bathroom while they all laughed at my expense. It was such an amazing dream. I woke up smiling.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH! Dude, I'm totally imagining it. It's freaking me out, BUT making me laugh really hard!!!! I can totally see you waddling to the bathroom. Maybe it's forseeing the future. O_O Kidding, that would be....interesting. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me crack up! It totally sounds like something that would actually happen! Me laughing so hard that I lose control, everyone else sitting around like lards, and you peeing your pants. We should go visit a lake...I'll bring my lawn chair. ;)

    ReplyDelete