Thursday, May 19, 2011

6 Children and A babystitter

So...tonight I babysat at Jaden Allen's Graduation Ceremony. You want to know what went down?? -_-

Basically it was me and 6 children. They were all under four years old. Five boys, and a baby girl, not yet one year old. Talk about crazy. It was only 3 hours, but still. Five boys? Yeah basically they all want the to use the toy the other one is using. It was a constant circle of grabbing out of the others hands and throwing that toy down once that child that just got snatched from grabbed another toy. Then the baby would start crying when I would put her in her in her little jumpy bouncy chair thing.

When I went to change a two year olds diaper I put the baby in the bouncy and out the little boy on the changing station. As soon as I lifted him up she started screaming like crazy. Then two of the other boys were fighting over a toy, one was running around pushing a really loud stroller, THEN one was banging a plastic hammer as LOUD AS HE COULD! -_- I handled it well. But it drove me crazy. I think that was the fastest anyone has ever put a diaper on in the world. HAHAH...

Hope you guys enjoyed my long life story!
Relaxing and enjoying every minute of it,

Cark

No comments:

Post a Comment