Wednesday, May 18, 2011

AI,SP,SLD.

Hello people!!!! We are watching American Idol....and it.is.boring.*does rasberry* this one girl Haley had a fan going so it looked like wind was blowing through her hair and stuff. Grandma was like"oh thats so cool"and i was like "no that is not!!!That is so freakin stupid!! and then she got snappy cause she disagreed with me.  it kinda annoyed me!!!!(but theres a cute kid on there competing his name is scotty)
        

                  anyway i cant wait for school tomorrow!! To see everyone and be able to hangout. It'll be nice. :) I miss everyone so much. I cant wait for summer,but it kinda sucks cause we don't always get to see everyone during the summer or at least not a lot.  That makes me sad. :( Well i got to go were gonna have some sgetti and salada(spagetti and salad) YUM.

              signed,

                       Jessy

No comments:

Post a Comment