Thursday, May 19, 2011

AMAZING DAY!!!! It is ending.......POOP!!!

Its been such an amazing day. I really,really,really don't want it to end. I'm happy for school to be over and to not actually have to do school every single day. But I'm gonna miss EVERYONE so much it really makes me wanna cry. :( I seem like a total baby i know and it takes ALOT to make me cry, sooo I'm not a baby and i guess .....that tells you how much all my friends and family mean to me. I'm also happy though to know that ill be seeing most of them in a week at the end of the year party at our house!! YAY!!! 
           The end of the school party was AMAZING today i had soooooooooooo much fun!!!! Besides people saying that i was heavy and almost dropping me on my face!!!! *cough Ashley cough Iain n' David cough* But i totally felt good afterward cause Ashley thought she cold hold for a while like dead weight in her arms. I was like "no you cant you're gonna drop me" so Iain had to help hold me for like 2 seconds so that way Ashley could actually pick me up!! HAHHAHA and guess what.....she held me up for like 2 seconds!!!! and then dropped me!!! it was funny but then it got even better cause i was saying how i could hold her up longer and i did and it like wasn't really even a struggle. IT.WAS.PRICELESS. *smirks and gets in Ashley's face"and you said i was weak!!!!* Shows  YOU i guess having to lift my little rock up all the time payed off...HUH?!!?!?!?!!!!!!    


              But on a happier less smirky note......I'M OFFICIALLY A FRESHMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it?!?!?!?!? I don't feel any different though and that makes sense soooo.....yeah........:B
But it was really nasty cause  i went outside to put the mower in the garage and there were cicadas still coming out of their little shells THEY.WERE.EVERYWHERE.    AND IT.WAS.SICKENING.!!!!!!!! then i walked through a spider web so that didn't help out wit my little paranoia of stepping on squishy nasty bugs.......uhhhhhhh*shivers and vomits a tiny bit in mouth*.......wow that was probably TMI but you'll have to get over it!!!!!   


                        Graduation is tomorrow!!! Graduates let that sink in........is it in?!?!?!? Okay good!!! But really think bout it..........*looks up into thinking bubble thingy*  Tomorrow will be you first step to actual complete adulthood,your first step into the real world on your own,having to go to college and having a job. Having to earn money to get by on car insurance and bills well some of you maybe. I think what ill miss most when i graduate is the friends cause if you look at people now who graduated years ago....they don't all stay in touch or get together until their 20 year reunion. That's sad to me so grads. you better STAY IN TOUCH and come visit every once in a while and coming to party's and whatnot that needs to happen!!! and don't become a stick in the mud!!! Walk around like you have a stick crammed up your butt like your better than everyone or too old to act like a complete idiot sometimes!!!!! Okay?!?!?!?!*gives stern look* Good I'm glad we got the ground rules established!!! JKN!!!!!!!!!!!!




           Anyways cant wait till tomorrow. I just got back from a dif. graduation for a kid we go to church with so it was coo it was coo.....     Well peace love and bacon and other delicious food!!!!





                                      Love,


                The girl who's keeping her head up and food down!!!!*kekekekeke someone told me to do that in my yearbook!!!!! They also called me fat jokingly!!! person you know who you are!!*   JESSY


          P.S. Hey Asha did you notice I've been using my encyclopedia?!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. "Don't become a stick in the mud!!! Walk around like you have a stick crammed up your butt like your better than everyone or too old to act like a complete idiot sometimes!!!!! Okay?!?!?!?! *gives stern look*"

    Dude...have you met me? When do I NOT act like a complete idiot?! How could that possibly change just because I'm "stepping into adulthood"? I could never make any better friends than all of you, so don't even worry about that! I'll never forget my Wones...or anyone else for that matter.

    I think next year, I'm going to convince Mr. C that he needs my help in doing something at school, because I can't live without my UCA! :D But if not, then I'll visit A LOT! :D

    LOVE YOU JESSYPOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!!! Never ever!!! Hello I knew that you wouldn't be like that!!! Haha you're to sweet and funny to act like that!!!!;)

    ReplyDelete