Tuesday, December 20, 2011

127890

I smell like rat-poop.

Why? Because I cleaned a disgusting apartment in our triplex today. It was gross.

But then I ate at Dos, so it wasn't so bad after all...

And now I'm fixing to take a shower, watch The Help and eat Neapolitan ice cream.

Tomorrow, I have to work and I'm a little freaking out because Kirstin told me that we have 25 advance orders set up for tomorrow. That is A LOT!

My nose is itching.

I talked Mom into letting all of us open one present early. We did. I got a really cute scarf and matching earrings. So me.

I miss my friends. Seems like lately I've been having a lot of fun with people. I love them.

Becca moves in about twenty days.

I get my SAT scores in two days.

And this post is boring - goodbye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment