Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Response story to Carlee's finger grating.....

Dude! When I read the finger grating thing in you last post, I about peed. I was dying because I do that a lot and it hurts and grosses me out. I was also laughing because I remembered a story that I thought you would enjoy.

This happened when we used to go to Southside and Missy was still at home, so I was probably 9 or 10. Well, Mom and Dad were out of town, so Missy, Ashley, and I went to church on our own. It was Fellowship Dinner Night so we had to make a dish. We decided to make some type of cake with custard.... :/ Well, we spent forever making it and when we tasted the custard, it literally tasted like urine. I've never tasted pee, but the way it tasted reminded me of the smell. We all were gagging and threw it away. We ended up making something else. Well.....to the finger grating part! Once we got to church, some of the ladies needed help in the kitchen so Miss, Ash and I helped out. They told me to grate some cheese. I loved grating cheese! *Becca's little kid laugh* There were three church ladies in there. Mrs. Holloran, Mrs. Sharp, and Mrs. Thompson.....this is important for Carlee, because it changes the whole story if you know how these ladies are. Anyways, I was grating away, and the cheese was starting to get small. I didn't slow down though. *scrape* I grated the heck out of my finger, and said, "Owwwww!" I chunk of my skin was gone. And instead of just keeping quiet, I said, "Well, someone's gonna be eating part of my finger tonight." What an idiot! Missy elbowed me in the side and whispered, "Becca! Be quiet." No one said anything else, but I remember being so embarrassed. HA!

Random little story of my life. Such a me thing to say huh? I was a little, outspoken turd.

1 comment: