Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Something to Look Forward to

I am so excited about Christmas this Sunday! I feel like I have something to look forward to: seeing Beccs before she leaves, hang with Ash because we haven't hung out in FOREVER, getting to open and get something new, eat amazing food, laugh with my family. *sigh* I am happy that I have something to look forward too!!

I am watching Cops and this guy is denying the fact that the Marajuna in his car is actually his. It's sad.

Mom and Grammie just got back from shopping for Me, Jessy, Kylie, & Paige's christmas presents. Gramms told me how many stores they went to and it was way over 10!

We are having tacos and they smell so good.

@Ash: Kylie & I felt REALLY bad for you guys and your cleaning adventure. ;)

Got to go shread some cheese,

Carl

P.S. One time I accidentally shredded my finger nail into the cheese, and another time I shredded some of my skin. Ughh...I HATE shredding queso.

No comments:

Post a Comment