Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Explaination: Ode to Blue Yoshi

So here is an explanation about my Ode to Blue Yoshi post.

I was babysitting 2 children and decided to have Becca & Ashley over at the same time, because we hadn't hung out in FOREVER! So, they came over and we ate pizza and hung out, then we decided that the Wones' needed to work on our newest song, SO we sat the kids down to some Super Mario Bros. Well, the boy got on to his Yoshi and some how managed to loose his yoshi. So he started screaming at the TOP of his lungs, "I WANT ME BLUE YOSHI!! MY BABY! I WANT MY BLUE YOSHI!!!" And of course we are laughing so hard at him we don't really do anything to him, because he finally stop screaming and got his Blue Yoshi back.

Then we went and practiced our song. In the middle of it I decided to stop and check on the 2 kiddies. They wanted me to play with them, so I did. I had the green yoshi. :) So then one of the kids made me loose my yoshi and I started making fun of the boy who screamed earlier by freaking out and screaming, "I WANT MY YOSHI!! GIVE ME MY GREEEEEENNNNN YOSHI!" Well, Ash came in and was dying laughing. And then all of a sudden the boy started screaming the same thing again, about his blue yoshi. Well, me and Ash are like cracking up, and then the child started to ball his eyes out. He didn't start crying about us laughing, but about the fact that his sister was killing his BLUE yoshi. Ash and I had to calm him down. After that little chestnut, we decided to calm them down and play a more civilized game: Apples to Apples Jr. So, we did and the whole time the child had to bring up the fact that he REALLY loved his Blue Yoshi and how it was all his sister's fault that they died. It was totally a sore subject for him, but he KEPT BRINGING IT UP!

And that is the reason! Too funny, huh??

Wanting her GREEN YOSHI!!!


Carl

2 comments: