Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Elf boyfriend? Is this supposed to be cute?

The other day, Brian and I were talking about school and jobs and such. We somehow (shocker) started getting a little hyper.

One thing you should know about Brian is that he is the randomest person I know. He will get kinda hyper, and when he gets hyper, his thoughts become very unpredictable. He becomes ADHD and hard to follow at times. He will say something randomly and never invite me on his thought process, so I am totally lost and caught off guard by something he says because I have no idea HOW he even came to think of it.

This conversation is an example. There we were talking about school and then randomly Brian said, "Can you picture me as an elf?"

I kinda paused and then died laughing. He started laughing too and then expanded on the thought. He said, "No seriously, picture me really short with a green hat on and a tight green outfit." I died laughing while saying, "Ewwww!"

"I'd be at a huge long table with hundreds of elves that look just like me." *laughter*

"Santa would walk in the room and I'd look up really happily and excitedly, and then go back to hammering. I would be going really fast and smiling really big." I literally am laughing hysterically trying to type this.

I was crying because I was laughing so hard, and Brian couldn't stop laughing either because I wheezed, "Brian, I'm about to pee my pants. Hold on." I literally ran to the bathroom and was still laughing while sitting on the pot.

So, do you agree with me on Bri's randomness? TOTALLY weird right? Ya....I agree. It makes things very interesting though. I never know when I'll be laughing or disturbed about something. It's awesome. Now, the question is....should I think he would be a cute elf, or is it wrong for me to be like, "EW! That's sick!"?!?!?! Hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I agree on his randomness and how he gets hyper! I laugh so much when I'm with him! I'm so glad he is you boyfriend!
    Shiphs

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...oh boy. you two...*shakes head*

    ReplyDelete