Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I wishhhhhhhhh......................


I Wish............................


  1.  That i could figure out exactly what food im craving right now
  2. That i coulda come to the Jonses christmas party
  3. That i was done with all my christmas shopping done
  4. i knew why my cousin kylie is sooooooooooo weird.....
  5. I could take #4 back
  6. i could meet the red,yellow,orange,green M-N-M people. but not like their voics like actually them like as the M-N-Ms
  7. that i could get my cousin back........................:)



well i miss my friends so FRIENDSIMISSYOU!!!!!!!!!!!! SAYYOUMISSMEBACK!!!!!!!!


LOVE YALL

Jessy








i just put this to be creepy make sure to read underneath.


yeah so go take a shower dirty one. youve polluted my mind.

1 comment:

  1. I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!! and guess what? I LOVE YOU TOO!
    Shiphie

    ReplyDelete