Friday, December 2, 2011

Ode to Blue Yoshi




Ode to Blue Yoshi

Oh Blue Yoshi, so big and fair
I love to play with you here and there
You flit, you fly, you come to my
every need and care!

Jump over this hole I dare?
OF COURSE! For you will never parish.
                                               But WAIT! What's this??
                                               You wait now to dis
                                               I am alone and you I've lost
                                               Your life was cost 
                                               For me to live?!
                                               

                                               NO! Blue Yoshi? NO!!!
                                               I want my BLUE Yoshi
                                               I want it, I want it, I want it!!
                                               I want the baby...
                                               Tears fall down my face
                                               For I cannot replace the hole in my heart.
                                               I WANT BLUE YOSHI!

                                               It is Anna's fault I say.
                                               She has made me pay his life, for mine
                                                In time, revenge is mine!
                                                My babysitters say,
                                                "Jay? Are you crying?"
                                                I am replying
                                                "BLUE YOSHI" while tears again flood my eyes
                                               
                                                 Blue YOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments: