Thursday, February 17, 2011

Balentinth.....*says in weird accent*

On Sunday night the Wones went to Kroger to get a little grub.....and got a little sidetracked. We saw the Valentines Day isle and decided to look through all the stuff and make fun of it. Some of it was cute but a lot of it was super corny. Hahaha. We liked making fun of it and seeing if we liked any of it. Here are a couple things we saw....



Gigantic chocolate lips? Really? This is SO weird. I can't imagine giving my valentine this and saying, "I love you." That would be super freaky. Solid milk chocolate lips....would you eat that whole thing? It probably weighs a whole 4 pounds.








Alright, THESE are large peeps in the shape of I LOVE YOU!!! Ew.....








Me and Bo actually liked these stuffed animals. Just cause they were so fuzzy and the lion has a fro! Isn't it cute!?!?! I would REALLY like it if it didn't have the "Wild about you" heart thing on it. But still it's cute. And the gigantic bear that Jessy is holding was humongous like a person....insane.




This is cute too. It's a jean heart full of Russel Stover chocolate that says "Happy Valentines Day." I think it's totally original which I like. Something different but not tacky, and YUMMY! (I hate that word....yummy....*cringes* It's a disturbing sounding adjective.) Anyways, I think Carlee should be used in food advertisements because she makes things look cuter. I mean without Carlee, this heart shaped thing wouldn't look cool at all ;)







These have nothing to do with Balentinth, but we were freaking out over them. They are "Kroger Cookies" (which are the best by the way) with colorful icing between them and with huge eyeballs on the top. They look like a person with his mouth open really wide. SO CUTE!!!!!





Peanut Butter overkill? Yeah.....I'm thinking so. This is a Reese's peanut butter cup "egg." Look how huge this thing is? It probably has a whole inch of peanut butter in the middle. The Wones were kinda freaked out by this :D




The Wones got really weird looks while frolicking through Kroger. Everyone looked a little creeped out by us. Haha! Life is sooo good. Well, thanks for reading. Happy Late Love Day!




3 comments:

  1. I really like the blog!!!
    I agree - those are really weird valentines, although I might like the eggs:D I love Reece's peanut butter candies!!!
    They are chocolicius!!
    -ryanator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude...have y'all had the Berry Propel?? *spazzes out* It like stinking amazing! You guys gotta try it. :P

    ReplyDelete