Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Carlee's 1st Post!! *hyperventilates*

Oh. My. Word! This is so exciting!! *spazzes out* All you guys can just call me the Spazz-tastic one of the group. :) I am so freaked out this blog...all of you readers are going to be in for the time of your lives. *gasps for no apparent reason*

Okay random flash back *phases out and lets you envision what she is thinking* The last Basketball game we had there was this guy from the other team...and I saw him itch his butt/upper thy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o.0 Talk about scarred for life. It was like he was talking to his coach and doing it...it was NOT pretty. Not that any person itching there butt would be a pretty sight...and well...I'm kinda digging myself a hole. Moving on!!

I think when I do really weird random stuff, people just stare at me. No joke. It's 'kinda funny. 'Cause then I just do even more weird things to embarrass them for staring at me. :) Life is grand isn't it?

I wish we had Bacon...and not just any kind. I'm talking Hickory Smoked Crispy Crunchy Bacon!! *faints from excitement* Chill out peeps. I'll survive.

Carleeeeee ;p


hyperventilates

3 comments:

  1. Wow....Carlee. This is exciting. We need to get Jessy to make a blogger pro-file!!! Then we can add her! Isn't it cool looking? Becca did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carkikooo! I love you! We need to get together and work on the about us page! Don't ya think? I'm gonna call our CP guy and figure out what the problem is with the video thing, and then I'll be able to start uploaded our ingenious movie stuff! *disco dances*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude...you guys got to change the picture on the uper left side. I look creepy, like I am smirking about something evil. o.0 I'm trying to set up and account for Jessyca... :) She's totally psyched! In the mean time we got to get more followers. :P We need to tell everybody at UCA. See you guys at school tomorrow.

    Carlton

    P.S. Becca I still have your jeans. You never took then out of my bad last night at the B-Ball Game. LOL.

    ReplyDelete