Saturday, February 12, 2011

Good news and fortitous information....

Hello! This is my little good luck charm for the day: MY MOVIE MAKER IS AWESOME AND IT'S FINALLY WORKING SO BE PREPARED FOR SOME VIDS THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! Isn't that like a small Chinese fortune cookie? It makes you happy and lucky, like you just won a lottery that only worth 100 bucks but you still feel warm and charming inside because you think: "Wow! I can buy a new outfit and not go into debt! I like change." (I hope my mentioning the lottery doesn't offend readers....I thought it was a little joke that you would enjoy. I don't buy lottery tickets, but I dream about them sometimes. *laughs* I'm just kidding about that, so don't have a aneurysm.)

My finger hurts and here is why.....I was driving in insane weather the other day when it snowed! I felt like I was in Alaska because in two minutes it was BAAAD! Anyways, I was at school and then rushed towards home because it got dangerous....I wanted to cry cause I was so scared. I almost got hit twice because peeps were swerving all over the road. Probably cause they were trying to go 80 in very freaky weather. Dummies......anyway! I was about 15 miles from home when I noticed that my wind shield wipers were not working worth crud. I couldn't see anything. So, i pulled over and checked them and they were covered with ICE! So, I freaked and took all my right hand fingers and grabbed it and pulled down as hard as I could, trying to scrape it off!! Well my fingers were so cold that I didn't realize it was killing my fingers! When I got back in the car, I still couldn't feel anything on my fingers but I noticed two of them were bleeding. I was like, "CRAP!" So, long story short, one of my fingers is still really swollen because it has two puncture wounds under my nail. It's a double-whamey-bad-situation. Anyways, typing is interesting because it still hurts and I'm not typing with it as much.

Wones policy: "If you leave clothes at my house, I'm gonna wear it." Haaa! So, just a shout out to Carlee.....thanks for forgetting to get your shorts back from me. I have been wearing them, and then today I realized today that they are reversible, so I freaked out and changed my outfit so I could wear them with my Dark blue Vol state-intramural shirt! Isn't that cute? Also, I'm glad to hear that you like my jeans. I can picture you wearing them and them looking really cute. I should get you a pair of express jeans sometime.......whenever I win the lottery or have a small fortune cookie experience.

Another little thing for Carlee....I'm not changing the pic up there! It shows personality and it has us with our glasses and crazy hats....it's epic and you know it. Who cares if you are smirking....my face looks like it's the shape of a pie, and I'm not hearing myself complain about it. You are absolutely beautiful the way you are, even when you are smirking! I LOVE YOU!

About passing on info about our blog....tell everyone you know about it! I want some hits and followers that will come back and enjoy it! SO! All you who are reading this....remember us and how we made you smile....or scowl....and pass along the joy....or misery. Whatever you prefer, just pass it along far and wide. Tell your waiter to look up weepyourtearsintothechannel.blogspot.com and realize that you could've just changed his life for the better.....or worse.

Join the glow,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment