Thursday, February 24, 2011

Noses

Okay so today after school I went to the Shelton's for PACE Bowl and I read a card that asked this question: What is the name of the famous New York woman who had a nose 4 feet, 6 1/2 inches long. I freaked out and started spazzing. I was like, " We have got to Google a picture of this woman now." Well, when I looked at the answer on the back for her name I found out it was the Statue of Liberty. -_- You have no idea how blonde I felt. *cracks up* As soon as I told my peeps what the answer was we all started dying laughing. Good memories. Anyways, after Jon left, we started talking about it again. We thought about how if a person really could have that long of a nose, would it be Ponoccio style, beak style, or elephant style. *bursts out laughing when thinking about a person with a 4 foot beak nose*

Okay so I learned that David made up nicknames for us at school while I was at the Shelton's. Unfortunately mine is Squatting Dog. O_O

So with out looking can anyone tell me the color of Yogi Bears hat??? SERIOUSLY DON'T CHEAT!! Just leave a comment. Lol, I got it right 'cause I'm a Smarticle (my nickname for stupidly smart people).

STL,

Squatting Dog

3 comments:

  1. I think Yogi's hat is......green? IDK!!!!! *runs to look*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....green. I'm pretty sure. Doesn't it have white and red too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's green with what color stripe??? :) Lol. See you at the game tonight. Can't wait to play the Alumni...it will be.....interesting?? ;)

    ReplyDelete