Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Randomness....

Okay so random fact: I ate a banana in a school bathroom the other day. o.0 It was weird.

Just want to say to David Armistead (how ever you spell his last name), I will get my revenge on you for making me eat that Peanut M&M off the floor! -_- *laughs evilly and smirks* Wait and see, I will get my revenge.

Another random fact: Chik-Fil-A puts egg in their Chicken Salad Sandwich. *gags* Why in the world would they ruin a perfectly good sandwich by putting egg on it, huh? For real. I mean seriously, when you put egg on a sandwich it's about the egg. When you put chicken on a sandwich it's about the chicken. SO why in the world would you name a chicken salad sandwich a Chicken Salad Sandwich if it has egg in it? *gives you a blank stare* Are you feeling me? Do you understand the words that are coming out. Of. My mouth? Why not call it an Egg and Chicken Salad Sandwich...because it's about the chicken right? Exactly! See I'm not crazy...it all makes sense.

STL my friends!

Carlton

5 comments:

  1. 2 things:
    1)Here is a lesson for you carlee! Chicken SALAD has eggs in it. Most chicken salad recipes call for eggs. Momma 2 rocks because she doesn't put eggs in it, but that's besides the point. I agree with you....but it's chicken salad.

    2) what the crud does STL mean? I might be dumb for asking this....but I'll ask anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahhah.....Becca you crack me up. When are you going to leave a post on here?? Yeah, but for real....eggs are nasty with out hot sause or salsa. And there is NO WAY I'm putting that stuff on my Chicken Sald Sanwich. Lol, STL is my secret little....I don't know what it is, but I know what it means. Lol and I'm not telling you right now. *laughs evily* I want peeps to guess. So, guess!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh yall are such retardsss!!! but yes i agree eggs in chicken salad is a crime against everything in this world!!!! and against my religion!!! haha is that how you spell it religion????? haha idk who cares!!!! but what the crud r u talkin bout cark?!?!?!? you put salsa on your eggs whenever you eat them!!!!! idk what STL means but see if you can guess what mine means!!! CIAL!!!! HAHA ill tell ya this i thinks it purty funny!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that CIAL is "Carlee is a loser." HAHAHA! Is that right? I think I'm gonna post about this dumbness.....*runs and posts*

    ReplyDelete
  5. DUDE!! I was totally going to put that. *pouts* No that I am a loser, but that that's what it means. Well see it you can read this Jessyca: KMB.

    Hahaha...I think mine is better than yours.

    ReplyDelete