Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kaboodle-Shamoodle

Ohhhh-tay...So I am just going to say that I want to thank Becca for the bright idea of starting this blog. :)

I just drew a one eyed pickel with burn hair. O_O

I love this saying: Funny penguin
For some reason it just sounds like totally retarded and funny.

Okay have you seen iCarly where the peeps steal ideas from Carly and Sam and they act like they thought of the whole idea? Totally funny but rude. Oh and they like find the frozen head of the kangaroo dude??? Talk about freaky. Anyways I do not encourage anyone to watch that show....the only reason that I watch it is because Spencer is totally hilarious. I hate how Sam has been to Juvie like *drags out really long->* a million times.

My Female Quartet sounded horrible today...because of me! Atleast me and Ashley's duet sounded nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment