Thursday, February 17, 2011

Senile Soul Sisters....

This is us in 55 years.....use your imagination on who is who. I think it would be (from left to right) Jessy, me, Carlee and then Ashley. Why I say this is:
1) Jessy and I are both eating.
2) We are the tall ones.
3) And then Cars and Ash are short
4) Ashley is knitting and it's so a her thing
5) I'm crossing my legs like I always do

*laughter*

Look at the way Jessy is sitting. She looks like a lard.
Carlee's legs look so stumpy. Haha.
Ashley has that look on her face that she does. The I'm-so-cute look.

Well, I just found this interesting, so I thought I'd share. Love you Wones!

Betty

6 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! I almost peed. Lol. I'm wondering when Carlee last shaved her legs. I can't tell, but from here - they look Mammoth hairy! Lol!

    Jessy looks like a man.

    And what do you mean the "I'm-so-cute look" I don't have one of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah...dude. Talk about freaky. The funny this is that I totally said who I wanted everyone to be before I read who we were. And we were all in the order I thought we should be. O_O Ash, you soooo shouldn't be talking, you look like your going ot keel over any second from eating to many Twinkies. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA!!!!!!!DUDE I AGREE WITH ASHLEE I DO LOOK LIKE A MAN!!! UHHHHHH ITS NOT FAIR I HAVE TO BE THE UGLY ONE!!!!!!!..........wait there better not be some kind of connection there!!!!!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at me ya'll!!! I look like a man too! It's freaky! How come you say you're the ugly one Bo? My head is SQUARE! EW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry Jessy. Becca's is the ugly one. Her hair looks like a man's. Just saying...and Carlee! You should know, I don't eat twinkies. And by the looks of it, we've all eaten too many little debbies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha...this picture is soooo funny!!!!! :D I laughed so hard! I love it! love you guys or should I say girls! -Shiphy

    ReplyDelete