Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Another perspective....

I know that Ash already posted about the basketball party, but I have other pictures I want to share. *shrugs* Hopefully you all don't mind too terribly much. *skips merrily into memory world*

First of all, the day was really great. I had a blast with all my friends. Being a sibling of a basketball player can pay off ;)

Now, for the pics!

This first one is of Keziah...one of the girls who hosted the party. She is a sweety! Look at the dudes in the back playing on the swing. Precious!

Oh and a story about Keziah....poor dear ran through two boys in Red Rover and got hit in the nose. OW! She's a toughen for not crying.


Here are two amazing little dudes. They decided to go and chill on my car......don't ask me why.







Now, here is a couple pics with me and my bestie. I love this girl so much! We get along like two peas in a pod, even though we like to act like we hate each other which is comical at times. Ha! *laughs at picture* Look at the one on the far right..shes squishin' my poor eyeball. The longer I stare at it, the funnier it gets.





This is me and "Stufish." He's such a lard...but a sweet one. He thought I couldn't pick him up. Psh! I'm a body builder....that ways 135....but whatever. When you see me on TV lifting cars and stuff, you won't be so smug.




This picture also has Stufish in it. Yes...it does. He's the one poking me and making me look like a have a giant dimple/crater in the side of my head. Excluding that little tid-bit, me and "Ellis" are smiling and happy looking. Isn't Ellen precious? *hugs*




Here's me and "Cookie." I love Cookie! She squeals like I do and it makes me laugh. I'm squeezing her head really hard and it was fun. I wuv her. Ah, the memories of laughter at Convention. You remember Cookie? TOO FUNNY! I'll never forget that. *laughs* To those who don't have a clue what I'm talking about: *points and laughs* Oh to be in the dark.


And this my friends, is our version of Parkour. Epic you might say? *nods* Yes, I agree with you. We are radical and need to be on a stunt show. David is the best at this. Him and Jon A. But Jon wasn't there. *cries* We are a little weird sometimes.


And that's all my friends. Hope you enjoy! Peace, love, and bacon.

1 comment:

  1. We have such good friends!!!!!! I love them so much!!!
    ~Faith

    ReplyDelete