Friday, March 4, 2011

Random thought from today.......

Okay so this is totally random but whatever. So today i was  eating some chips(which by the way were bbq and AMAZIINNNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and I was looking at the crumbs in the bottom of the bag.Then it made me think of crumbs so i went on this whole bunny trail of stuff. Like why do people always think crumbs are bad?!?!?!? and why is it such a bad thing to you know like have crumbs like all on your shirt or somthing?!?!?!?Then i was thinking that animals always love crumbs like theyll eat anything and then i thought why dont we really i guess "like" crumbs?!?!?And then  it made me think of when parents always say "eat your food theres starving children in china!!!!" and how me and my dads reply when we dont wanna eat it is always "WELL THEN GIVE IT TO THEM!!!!!!!!!" and then it made me think 'you know they would be grateful for every crumb of food they could get.Every starving person would be.And thats really sad cause im not trying to be like all "oh save the world recycle and save trees and eat turnips and horse radish for every meal!!!!' but i mean us people i n america dont actually realize how much we DO waste and how great we got it over here and ya i mean sure we have an extremely super duper oober sucky president and hes doing squat to help and we have starving children here to!!! but theres soooo much we could do about it!! you know?!?!?!? uhhh now im like all depressed anyway just somthin to gnaw on for the day!!! Love yall,    Watson:(

2 comments:

  1. DUDE! That's got to be one of my favorite posts on here. Real good Jess! Funny and true at the same time. I like your thought process!

    "I'm not trying to be like all oh save the world recycle and save trees and eat turnips and horse radish for every meal." OH MY GOSH! I was dying laughing over that.

    I LOVE OOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha well people really do that!!!!!! *thinks* maybe one time ill do one about vegetarians!!!! Ohh nevermind that wouldnt turn out good!!!! Thankz!!!LOL!

    ReplyDelete