Thursday, March 31, 2011

Quizzes,Dreams,Pianos and ,BACON!!!!

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1103301656144403&a=1

           Hey yall heres a quiz on how well you know me!!!! So i guess check it out and well....see how well you know me!!!!!


                    RAndom things we were talkin bout dreams in the car on the way home from school today and soooo................... im gonna tell you bout a dream i had!!!!!

               So in the dream me and carlee were walking this old lady to the hospital and we were walkin her down this EXTREMLEY LONG *takes deep breath* flight of stairs and there was this gangsta dude and me an him were yellin at each other cause we didnt like each other. So i did like some flips off the wall and stuff like showin off cause i was all cool and stuff and this little kid was like "WOW!!!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!" kinda like the kid off the incredibles Ya  know?!?!?!? Anyway and the guy got irritated at him and made him leave. SO we got to the bottom of the stairs and the guy tried to shooot cars and the old lady so i pushed them out of the way and I GOT SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN THE HAND!!!!!!!! It was freaky so we ran with the old lady to the hospital and we got there and instead of me gettin shot in the hand it was like i got shot in the throat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 IT.WAS.FREAKY.!!!!!! then i was bleedin reall bad from my throat and i was coughing and spitting up blood and i spat out a bullet!!!!!!!!!!!! Then becca came and was freaking out over me!!! But ill spare yall the rest of the details cause it was gory so yeah.........:0 but it was uhhhh*shudders and grabs throat* FREAKY with a capital FREAK!!!!!!!!!


 Anyway on a happier and less weird note!!! we got our new piano today!!!!! YAYAYAYAY!!! Well at least its new for us but its not THAT new!!!!! :)

               Peace love and BACON!!!!!!!


P.S. I wish we had bacon!!!!!!! *hehehe*

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessy,
    I took your quiz twice (I hope that's ok) the first time I got 50% and the second time I got 100%!!!!!! o_0 Love you sis :P
    ~Faith

    ReplyDelete