Thursday, March 31, 2011

Highlight of Becca's Day

Okay, I had a really amazing day today. I love going and hanging out with my friends. It makes me happy and gives me a little nudge that encourages me to kick butt in school. I have definitely needed that the last couple days because there are SO many tests coming up and I have been stressed out and pushed to the limit. So, today was great because I got my social fix and I laughed a lot.

But there was one thing that stuck out and that I will never forget! Jon said something to me today that about made me pee of laughter! It was SO funny and I'll tell you why. You know how when you hang around some one long enough, you start to act like that person? Well girls seem to do this more than guys, but today Jon did this! Everyone that knows me, knows that I say "pee" all the time and I use that word freely with no shame. I mean, everyone pees. Well, today Jon and I were outside shooting some hoops and he was dunking. I said to him, "Jon, what would you do if I ran up and slammed dunk?" He didn't hesitate at all and said, "Probably pee." It just cracked me up so much because it was a total Becca thing to say. *sighs* Too hilarious.

Bottom line: A simple comment made Becca's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment