Friday, March 25, 2011

EAT MOR CHIKIN

Yeah, I'm talking to YOU! You need to eat more chicken.

Know why? You'll see me! Thats why! I'm now the only Wones that is actually in the work force. Greeeat! Now, I'll have to pay taxes. *huff* I'm an official Chick-Fil-A employee. *squeal* I got hired today and should be starting by the end of next week. AH! Pray for me! I'm nervous. But my boss is really nice and I love the employees already - they seem great!

But, I guess I need to learn the lingo, huh? And advertise. You should come eat the "NU SPICEE CHIKIN. A FIRE N YER MOWTH! And I mus grow a strong hatred for beef. BEEF IZ A PARTEE POOPER!

Fil-A-Girl is out.

3 comments:

  1. *gives Ash a stare down* Thanks for calling me and telling me. -_- *wipes tear from eye* What a good BFF you are! *shrieks and runs into bathroom* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *freaks*

    WHAT? I just got the job today and I been doing school! I want to call but we gots lots of family in. Maybe I can tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. *shrieks in really ugh pitched voice*yay!!!!!!!! I'm soooo happy for you asha!!!!!!!!!! :o) *squeezes ashlee REALLY hard* congrats!!!!!!! I'm gonna be eatin chicken ALL. The time now!!!

    ReplyDelete