Saturday, March 19, 2011

Of Basketball Parties and Random People That I Love

The Wones attended a Basketball party today. It was boss, except for the fact that I was freaked out about tics. Their house is in the middle of the woods and tics are EVERYWHERE! Thank goodness for my friends who picked multiple tics that were crawling up my leg off.

*scratches head and shivers*

I'm gonna post some pictures are just...well, I dunno...ramble I guess. I have to post something because Momma Wones will spank me again. *sigh*

Here is the group, minus Richard. Poor thing was still hiding in the woods from when we were playing hide-n-seek. Lol

Basically, this is a small fraction of the basketball teams who got together to just chill and have some fun. OH, the weather was perfect, it was the best time to be outside.

We played volleyball, musical chairs, hide-n-seek and Red Rover. Okay, I know those are games that little kids play, but I LOVE THEM! It was really fun. Those games are harmless as 5o pound kids, but when you play with 135 pound teenagers, things get interesting. Especially with Red Rover. I'm surprised no one broke an arm, or got a shoulder popped out of socket or something.

 I was glad I didn't hurt Carlee, cuz once trying to break through her and Andrew's arms, I basically laid my 2,000 pounds on her. Haha. We couldn't stop laughing. 

I got injured multiple times. "In Red Rover?" you ask. No, no, it wasn't half as heroic as bursting through someone's firm grip. I mean, that would be an epic way to be injured. Yeah, I got injured in MUSICAL CHAIRS! How is that possible?!? I have a scratch/bruise on my thigh. I blame Iain. His lardness squished my poor leg between him and the chair. Oow. o.O

Then I got injured in hide-n-seek. It's no one's fault but mine. I am a clutz and I fell almost four times in two rounds. One time, Iain was trying to catch me - I fell and got grass burn on one leg. The next time, I was trying to catch Andrew and I fell, and got grass cuts on that one.

Wow, I've been complaining the whole time. HAH! Naaw, I look at them as my battle wounds and wear them with pride!

 I have really amazing friends. I mean, I really do! I got some adorable pictures today with my buddies.

This is Kirstin. It's a cool reflection of her. EPIC! Her eyes look cool. Aw, pretty Kirstin...
 JESSIKA!

I love this girl. For real. She is so sweet and is totally cool with me just jumping on her back for a ride anytime. I like that. She never makes any fat jokes about it either. :) Thanks Jessy. I love this picture of us. We don't have too many cute cute pictures of us, but this is just adorable. It kinda looks photo-shopped. Only thing is, I have a ever-so-slight double chin and the longer I look at it, the more it freaks me out. Oh great, now you're staring at it! STOP!!


This is Shiphrah, one of our party hosts (the other being her sister Keziah). She is so adorable and man, she started totally beasting at basketball towards the end of the season. I was proud of her! We've been friends for...wow...a long time. Longer than anyone I know. She gives really awesome hugs and lets me just drag her around, like today. Lol. It was funny. I love this picture - it's super clear and Shiphrah's eyes look coool. My smile is, well, uh, disgusting. But, it's all good.                               


There are a few people I could totally not live with out and one of them is Iain. Definitely one of my best friends. He CRACKS me up and is always so sweet. I just love picking on him. He is always there when I need him - thats for sure and he watches out for me a lot. Thanks E.                                                     
Carlee, Carlee, Carlee...what would I do with out her? I dunno, probably go crazy and eat a rat poison. She is the life in my party, the wind in my sails, the jelly with my biscuit. Well that's not awkward at all. No, seriously though, we are pretty much inseparable. Not joined at the hip, mind you, but together most of the time and hopefully friends for forever. She is so pretty. I love this picture of her. 





I love these girls. Random picture, random adorableness. For real. Our eyes look cool. Okay, can you tell i have a thing about eyes? HA! Anwaysss they are so sweet and always hug me which just makes me feel so happy!!!

Ellen, you look so like a Dooley in the picture. Well, you do all the time, but totally here.

Anways...I'll stop rambling now....

This post, was pointless....

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh this made me miss EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*sniff sniff* I think I'm good....... Nope here it comes waaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh. Huhuhuhuhuh ugh huh huh okay now I'm good. Anyway ya I miss everyone now!!!!!! At leafs I'll see most of them at rally day*does a happy dance*whoop whoop!!!!!! Asha alll those pictures are amazing and everybody looks soooooo good in them!!!!!! Hahahah you did NOT have any double chinane!!! Haha

    ReplyDelete