Friday, March 25, 2011

*asks in an innocent voice* Twinkies??

Okay, so the other day Jessyca and I were at the Fabulous Walley World, in the back by the fresh fat food section. I told the man, "I would like a small container of that General Chou's Chicken please." He then replied, "Aight." As he was replying in the new age lingo, Jessyca ran up to me asking what I was doing. *sucks in air really longly for dramatic effect* As I was about to reply, a look grew on the man's face. There is only one word to describe this look...but it is not coming to mind, so let me explain it. It is one of those looks a person gets when they are surprised and confused at first, then they feel that know exactly what is going on. Get it?? *wipes sweat from forehead* So this man had this look on his face, and then asked the question, "Are you two twins?" -_- You have no idea how many times Jessyca and I get asked that. *throws hands up in the air and flops them around while talking* I mean seriously we look that much alike? And how old do I look? When ever someone asks that we tell them no, but ask them who looks older....they always say Jessyca. Do I really look that young?? *makes sad wimpering puppy dog face* Anyways, people think me and Jesscay are Twinkies ALL the time, and so we decided *anounces as if announcing someone who just won an academy award* next time we get asked that we are going to say YES, just to save the person the humilitaion and disappointement.

One time we were at Belk and a girl asked us if we were twins. When we told her no, she said, "Oh really? Well I have a twin and we don't look as much alike as you guys do." O_O It made me want to be like, "Okay??? And?? Tell me what exactly that has to do with you putting my clothes in a bag?" Lol, no I wouldn'y say that, she was just trying to be nice. Anyways, got to go clean the house. *sticks out tounge* BORING!

STL,

Squatting Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment