Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Question for you!!!!

Okay people! I need your help! Yes, you.....*points*.....you! I have a problem with this blog. What I mean by this is: The cute background is adorable, but Carlee says it doesn't show up on her computer. SO, I'm freaking out because it's not gonna be cute unless people can see that background. If it's gray and peach all over, that's buuttt uggglly and I'm not okay with that. I will re-design the whole thing if I have to. SO!!! This is where you come in my friend. Answer this question. What does the background of this blog look like? THANKS!

7 comments:

  1. It's peach and gray...kiiind of ugly, not gonna lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! I have to re-design it. On Ash and my computers, there are cute bubbles and hearts and stuff. UGH! It's so neon and cool. Pah. I guess not everyone can see it. *cries* Will fix immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O_O

    Dude....*looks around awkwardly* You have to change the tye dye. Just saying...for reasons I don't even know of, and reasons I'm sure of. Just save us all. Lol. Seriously, rainbow is gay colors...and we BOTH know how I feel about this convo. ;) HAHHA....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Carlee: You have got to be kidding me. Are you telling me that we should change the tie dye because our stupid world says its gay colors? :D

    ReplyDelete