Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rally Day...

Here are some BUTT KICKING PICTURES of Rally Day. Hopefully Ash will post some of hers that she got, 'cause alot of hers were hysterical!


Okay, we know we totally look like losers, but we were taking pictures and singing at the same time.
Ashley could not stop laughing because we had toilet paper in our car. Do people normally not? I mean you never know when your going to have to blow you nostrils, or pull over on the side of the road and pop a squat. Anyways, it was like totally blowing in our faces while the windows were down and it would not go in the trunk! It kept flying out.



I love this picture because the were SO not paying attention. It was so funny.

Ashley...again...looks like she is on planet Ashley. ;) But truthfully she was looking at pics on her camera. Lol.

This pic cracks me up 'cause this random guy is in it! O_O Lol, and he is totally looking at the camera.
Oh and I love this pic 'cause you can see the outline of the cookies, and Ellen is totally scoping them out, Candace is looking through the plants, and Kirstin is TOTALLY zoned out. ;)

You can totally tell we are related. Same nose, red cheeks, and crooked teeth. Lol.

Hope you enjoyed! STL,

Seal

5 comments:

  1. Wah-?! I didn't know I have a planet!

    *squeal*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha thanks for giving me props!!!!!! Since hmmmmm.... I dnot oh yeah I TOOK HALF OF THE PICS!!!!! haha Jkn!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so cute. You all are precious and I'm jealous because I wasn't able to be there. :( We need to hang out and do some movie stuff soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ikr!!!!!! U SUCK BECCA!!!!!!!!!!!!>:( hahahha Jkn I sub chi!!!*squishes your face!!!* mwuaaaaaaa that's me givin you a kissy on cho fohead!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My words r misspelt!!!! Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete