Friday, March 4, 2011

Tattle tale time

Alright, so I decided I'm gonna tattle on my sisters a little tonight. I just thought it would be fun to write really random things about them and tell about their disturbing quirks. *grunts and mutters* Boy do they have 'em. They are strange cookies.

Ashley-the-odd:

Freaky fact #1 - she moans in her sleep. She will not be quiet! One time me and Dad both woke up in the middle of the night because we heard Ashley cry. She was dead asleep though....just being normal.

Freaky fact #2 - if she laughs too hard, she will fall straight on her back. It's like her knees cave in, but backward. She will lay on the ground and laugh like a chipmunk forever long and then talk about how shes gonna cry.

Freaky fact #3 - when she cleans out her ears, it makes her cough. Whenever I hear this, I think my sister is about to die, because she coughs REALLY hard. I'll run towards where she is to make sure she is okay, and she just looks at me like, "What are you freaking out for? Is everything okay?" Her eyes by that time are all watery, but she looks totally happy.

Freaky fact #4 - she doesn't like monkeys at all. She watched a show about monkeys tearing faces off of people, and sooo she is forever disturbed. Never to be healed. If you want to see Ashley with her freaked-out-I'm-about-to-scream-look, just scream like a monkey. She'll love it.

Freaky fact #5 - one of Ashley's hobbies is to quietly sneak to my door and stare at me while I'm reading or something, then she will start growling like an ork. When I look up at her, her eyes will get real big and she starts to growl louder. Then she will chase me around until I collapse because I'm so freaked out. I know it's just my sister and I shouldn't be scared, but she is straight up spooky! She knows it, and she loves it.

Freaky fact #6 - (I know, I have a ton for Ash....I live with her. What can I say?) She can curl her tongue a certain way that looks like a "u" and blow through it....it sounds like a little opera singer is standing in her mouth and singing through a funnel. It sounds like wind on a blistery day. REALLY! It's SO funny!

Jessy-the-queer:

Freaky fact #1 - When she talks to you with an attitude (in a funny way), she shakes her head and points at you as in "you better get it together or I'll go ape on you." Her curly hair bounces everywhere and it's so cute.

Freaky fact #2 - She says "Whoa. That was freaky." ALL the time. Most of the time, she says it about herself, and then will die laughing over it.

Freaky fact #3 - WHILE SHE'S SLEEPING....she can take off her jacket without unzipping it. She will wake up and not ever realize she did it. (I have witnessed her spazz out because of this) It's so....weird O.o

Freaky fact #4 - She stares at people to freak them out. I'm serious, she does this to me all the time and it's disturbing. She will look at you with the death glare and then, when she can't handle it anymore, she laughs and gives that person a hug.

Freaky fact #5 - She eats enchiladas extremely fast. Here's an example: Jessy and I are eating Mexican, and I ordered a plate of rice (I was in an anti-fat mood) and she ordered an enchilada with the beans and rice. Well, I ate like 12 bites of my rice and I looked over and she was scraping her plate. She looked at me and said, "Hey, I was hungry!" We then went on to talk about how she could pone an enchilada eating contest.

Freaky fact #6 - She has a strange obsession with the punch thing. (Where you make a circle with your fingers and if someone looks, you get to punch them.) For some reason, she always gets me with that, and she always looks surprised that I looked. Why? I don't know....she should know by now.

Carlee-the-spazztastic:

Freaky fact #1 - She messes with her nose a lot. She pinches it and randomly scratches it when you know it's not itching.

Freaky fact #2 - She likes her chicken pot pies "juicy and soupy." *said with an attitude* Not crunchy or she will have an attack. She likes the "goosh."

Freaky fact #3 - Carlee laughs really weird, but cute. You know it's Carlee if you here a burst of laughter......then silence.....then a squeal....then silence.....another squeal....then a sigh-laugh. She finds everything funny, so you here it a lot. Her eyes water REAL easily when she laughs too. If Carlee laughs for more than 20 seconds, her eyes get all teary.

Freaky fact #4 - She has an obsession with taking freaky pictures of herself and then looking at them and laughing at herself. She will sit there and laugh hysterically about a picture of her and Ash where they are trying to look crazy. She is easily entertained.

Freaky fact #5 - She thinks that if you say something "offensive" to her, it's because she's black. *laughter* She says, "It's cause I'm black isn't it?" Carlee is no where near black, but likes to say that you're being racist towards her. Psh!

Freaky fact #6 - If you ask her a question, she'll say, "Is that a trick question?" Without giving you time to answer, she says, "Let me answer that question with another question." For instance.....Becca: "Cars, you want another cookie?" Carlee: *looking with a squinty eye* "Is that a trick question? Let me answer that question with another question....Does it look like I need another cookie?" Weird woman.

Well, that's what I wanted to do tonight, and it was really hard actually. When you TRY to think about something, it's weird how nothing will come and your mind just draws a stupid blank! Hope you all enjoyed. Peace, Love, Wones!

-Becca

1 comment:

  1. aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVELOVELOVELOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! *squeals*That jacket thing seriously freaked me out!!!!! i was just like what the crud!?!?!?!?!?!?And i just about died laughing because you actually put that on there!!!!!HAHAHA!!!! And i did not have one enchilada!!!!! >:( i had two!!!;) yum and heck yeah i could!!!! enchiladas are like my favorite!!!!!!!!!YUM!!!*says with crazy look in her eyes*hahaha guys ever wanna make a good impression?!?!!?!TAKE ME TO MEXICAN!!!!!!!!! hahahalove ya puffy

    ReplyDelete