Thursday, March 24, 2011

Random funny quotes......

Okay here's some random pretty funny,so true,stupid quotes!!!! I thought they were funny but I'm well.... I'm me sooo. I hope y'all enjoy!!!!;)


1:Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky,when I thought to myself WHERE THE HECK IS MY CEILING?!!?!!??!?

2:The only reason people get lost in thought is be aide it's unfamiliar territory!!!

3:Everyone's entitled to their own opinion it's just that yours is stupid!!!

4:There are no stupid questions. Just stupid people.

5:Yhe average woman would rather have beauty than brains but only because the average man sees better than he thinks!!!!

6:Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and missing!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hate the fifth one. That is a slam on guys.

    But, on a brighter note, I like the sixth one. It made me die laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ASH: The fifth one is not a slam on guys. I hate to break it to you Ashley, but an average guy....(the quote says average)....DOES in fact looks at girls and are perverted. That's why with the people that I know, I'd rather have brains and a good personality...because our ABOVE AVERAGE guys don't look at my appearance to appreciate me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Asha:hahaha i disagree like pretty much all average guys are super perverted all they just look at appearance!!!!!! Hahahah Ikr!!!!!!! I love number 6!!!!! And number 3!!!!!!



    @Beccs: totally agree!!! Thank the Lord that like all our guys at UCA are above average!!!!!

    Love jessy

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!! I do agree with that. Our guys ARE above average. We're lucky. *hugs our guys*

    ReplyDelete